We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining out in Bucerias

Calgary, Ab
Level Contributor
227 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Dining out in Bucerias

We are interested in a nice meal out one evening when we are staying at the RDC. We want to leave the resort and go someplace a bit quiet and with good food. Just looking for a change from resort food. Any suggestions?

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,752 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining out in Bucerias

I'd recommend either Mezzogiorno or Adauto's. Both are along the beach in centro Bucerias and fit the bill of being a bit quiet and having good food.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining out in Bucerias

Both excellent reccomendations Sioux. you can't go wrong with either one.

Have a great trip!

Winnipeg, Manitoba...
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining out in Bucerias

Encore Restaurant and Lounge is also a good choice (as are so many other places in Bucerias).

Bon appétit!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,951 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dining out in Bucerias

I will throw El Brujo into the mix also, can go wrong with it or the suggestions that sioux made. Different price points though, Mezza a little on the higher side, Adautos in the middle, and El Brujo on the less expensive side.

Iowa
Level Contributor
574 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dining out in Bucerias

There are so many to choose from. We really enjoyed El Lugar for inexpensive Italian food. Located right on the square upstairs overlooking all the action below.

Iowa
Level Contributor
187 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dining out in Bucerias

We ate at Adautos on the Beach twice when we were there a few weeks ago. The food was wonderful but the view from our table on the beach at sunset was spectacular. Made for wonderful evenings.

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,837 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dining out in Bucerias

Mark's has been my favorite in Bucerias for years. A bit on the expensive side, but the food is wonderful and I love the atmosphere there. Also, be sure to check out the restaurant reviews here on the Bucerias Forum for more ideas.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
954 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dining out in Bucerias

Meson Bay for a nice seafood platter..but soo many yummy choices..

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
766 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dining out in Bucerias

My vote is for Karen's. I agree with Elenamex about Mark's, but it's not right on the beach and it is a bit pricey. Karen's is excellent and you are right on the beach and Karen is such a great hostess.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dining out in Bucerias

There is also a "newer" place called Sal y Fuego. They are located on the beach just before the foot bridge going to town square. They have wonderful food, excellent views, and on some evenings they have fire shows/dancing shows to go along with your meal. I love the shrimp pasta there. It is amazing!

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias