We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather May 27-June 1

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather May 27-June 1

Hi everyone, we are heading back for our honeymoon, for 4 nights 5 days satying at the Riu Vallarta this time as we have a free voucher. I was wondering if the scattered thunderstorms I saw on the weather network are true? Pretty sure they are just short little showers, can some one confirm and ease my mind!

I was just there March 26-April 2 and not a drop in the Sky!

Cant wait to soak up the sun, will definitly hit up Yo Yo Mo's for the Canucks play off games.

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,044 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather May 27-June 1

Congratulations and don't worry! I just looked at the Weather Network's 14-day trend chart for PV and it showed full sun for all of the days you will be in NV. (Maybe I saw a different chart?)

You didn't see a drop in the sky at the end of March because the Rainy Season doesn't begin until the first week of June or so. During your trip, it won't rain every day and if it does, the typical pattern is for a shower late in the afternoon and/or for a downpour with spectacular thunder and lightning during the night. Enjoy!

Edited: 21 May 2011, 21:00
Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather May 27-June 1

enjoy I think you were at RDC when I was there. Enjoy the honeymoon.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather May 27-June 1

Elenamex: Than you so much, I feel 100 times better!

Cactus52: We probally were, do you remember the group of 60 with the lime green mugs? Hope there are good memerios of our bunch, cuz we were a little rowdy!

vancouver
Level Contributor
228 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather May 27-June 1

Hello, just got back on Saturday, and it was HOT and sunny everyday. One day it reached 40. Don't worry we were also there last June and did not see any rain except one night.

Have fun

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,799 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather May 27-June 1

We just came back from 2 weeks at Dreams VM down the beach a few miles. It was hot and sunny everyday. On 2 mornings in the second week, there were some clouds but they were gone both days by 11 AM.

One afternoon near the end, it was a little cloudy late afternoon but again gone by sunset.

6. Re: Weather May 27-June 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2012, 06:17