We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just booked the rdc for october

Prince George...
Level Contributor
755 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
just booked the rdc for october

so very excited we just booked the rdc for our we have been 4 times but this will be a first AI for our children and parents we did a condo in bucerias in feb, just love bucerias, and the staff at the rdc are top notch and always smiling and the grounds are awsome.. looking forward to being back at our home away from home:)

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
306 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: just booked the rdc for october

Canjet is doing a presentation at Comox airport tomorrow. I want to tell them about their sandwich in a plastic bag dinner on the flight home plus the extra long wait in Abbotsford. Alas I do not have a lear jet so no options for me. Looking at last week of Feb for 2 weeks. You couples get all the deals us single guys pay $$. I would like to see the Mayan too but due to single costs think it might be out of reach.

However I am not sure I would like the staff as much as I do at RDC.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
969 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: just booked the rdc for october

Canjet...not bad.... we have flown with them.. a little less leg room...but..

the think that the flight is under 5 hours ...so get up and stretch alot..

and next thing you know... you're there!!!....... have great time...from the moment you leave home..and touch down

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: just booked the rdc for october

We are going back in January 2012. Just got a special feeling there. Hope it will not disappoint on our second visit. Love the short walk to Bucerias. Last time we were there was February, 2008. I have kept up with the reviews ever since. We love Block 6, ground floor near the bar, just a hop skip and a jump for a drink and great fun with new friends. Already excited. :)

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
306 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: just booked the rdc for october

judy you must like the Italian a la carte. That would be close.

First time I went was January but I was overseas this time so went in late March. I will be in Nicaragua in December so don't want to go there in Jan this time. Think Feb 28 will do it after winter break and before spring break. Yes it is special, look forward to seeing my friends amongst the staff including the pool guy who thought I was crazy but still wanted to know when I would return.

Prince George...
Level Contributor
755 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: just booked the rdc for october

wow 65 more days till we get to be back in the bucerias heat.. thank god cause we have only had one week this summer that was even sunny and no rain sure hate this year and hope that i will get a fall tan this october who else will be there oct 22-29

Delta, BC
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: just booked the rdc for october

Candycat - have followed your weather - bummer - it's been pretty good here however a very short summer season. 65 days are going to fly by and before you know it, you'll be panicing about packing. It's 91 days for us and I've already bought the new air mattresses so obviously I'm looking forward to it as well. Enjoy getting ready, it's part of the fun. I look forward to hearing how you make out this time at the RDC. Sandra

Alberta
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: just booked the rdc for october

hey judyjudyjudy9, we will be at the RDC in January, too. Jan. 28-Feb. 11 for the 6th time. You will feel like you are coming home. You will probably recognize some of the great staff from your last visit. I can hardly wait to hug my favorites.

montreal
Level Contributor
440 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: just booked the rdc for october

We are going the 15 th of sept . It will be our first time in P.V. Hoping the weather will be good .

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: just booked the rdc for october

Beaches, about the weather in mid-Sept., you're going at the height of the Rainy Season. Don't worry, though, since you should still be able to get a lot of sun. It probably won't rain every day, but when it does, the typical pattern is for there to be a shower in the late afternoon and maybe a thunderstorm during the night.

Enjoy Bucerias and the rest of the PV area, too!

Prince George...
Level Contributor
755 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: just booked the rdc for october

well we are all payed and now it is just our last countdown days till our trip only 45 more days now who else will be there from oct 22-299

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations