We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Depressing...

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
748 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Depressing...

accuweather.com/en-us/…forecast2.aspx

Thats a bit depressing to look at....

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Depressing...

It's the RAINY season, so it rains nearly every day. That doesn't mean it rains ALL day. From what I've read elsewhere, it has for the most part been hot and sunny during the days.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150793-i46-k474638…

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
969 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Depressing...

well ..I have been there when it rains... and though it is the hotttttttt season..

did I say it was hot?... the rain is very enjoyable..and ..it typically does not rain 24 hours a day...night time...everything gets soaking wet... and then...out comes the sun...and temp feels ...realy hot and muggy...

have fun....with your holiday

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,829 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Depressing...

If you type weather in the search box, you will find many, many posts on the subject. The question is asked several times a week.

Bottom line, as the others said, it is rainy season but that does not mean rain all day. If and when it does rain, it will usually be in the late afternoon or early eveing. There will still be lots of heat, humidity and sunshine.

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
748 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Depressing...

Hehhe I know, i've checked all the weather post.

And the different website has different forecast, some shows bti of sunshine.

I do not mind rain at all, btu whish for a bit of dry moment.

Oh the man will moan that he doesnt have his computer and cannot plays Deus Ex.... lol

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
13,523 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Depressing...

Don't worry, Luthien, unless there is a storm system in the area, rains are usually only an hour or two at most.....you will be fine...don't look at the weather forecasts! :)

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
748 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Depressing...

Thanks Rissak, hopw there will be a few TSTORM, its always so beautiful, and must be spectacular with the mountain and the ocean.

And even if there is lot of rain, oh well, i could be in the office translating, so, all is good!

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Depressing...

It is usually sunny from morning until late afternoon. Plenty of sun this week with showers at night, although three days ago, the rain started about 5:30 PM. No worries, you will see sun! It is hot and humid but that is what the pool and cold drinks are for!

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
748 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Depressing...

Thanks bzy1!

Even with rain, i'm sure it will be beautiful ;)

Black Diamond...
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Depressing...

Want to be depressed. I'm sitting in the Alberta mountains, it's raining and +6 C. Never really minded being warm and wet.

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
748 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Depressing...

Oh Gosh, only 6C in Alberta?

Friends of mine when camping around Jasper, they actually freeze in their tent, bless them.

It not too bad in Ottawa, we didnt suffer much of Irene passage, it was grey and about 16C on sunday, but those two last been, it was been sunny and about 22C, so quite lovely!