We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tours

Huntsville, Alabama
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
tours

I'm coming to bucerias soon and need advise on which tour agency is the best. have looked at a couple of web sites JD's is listed as #1, but not too good reviews. then i saw mannys but his web page is not complete. also looked at scotts nice site can you give me some advise please

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,654 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tours

Welcome to the forum!

I have used JD tours since they opened. Never had a problem with them at all. They are honest and reliable.

Have a great trip!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tours

AGREE 100%...he is awsome, and has a proven track record of happy customers. Just before you head over the little bridge going into the market and town of bucerias... Unless he has changed location in the last couple of yrs. We always use him!!

Prince George...
Level Contributor
755 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tours

i gree with lors

we have used scott all of our tours since 2008 he is friendly outgoing and easy to talk to there is no timeshare pitches either cant say anything about the other two agencies as we havent tried them we would reccomend scott 100%

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tours

OMG... I just realized that I replied to a comment about JD tours, when the tour place I was talking about is SCOTTS!!! and I still stand firmon he is the BEST!!

EVERYONE...please note... Scotts straigh down the road towards Buceriasis at the base just before going over the little bridge into the town !!...

Prince George...
Level Contributor
755 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tours

i figured thats what you ment lors

prince george
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: tours

I also will cast a vote for Scott's tours. We've never had a problem with him. He's honest, no time share and I don't think you will find anything cheaper.

calgary canada
Level Contributor
445 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tours

Just wondering what some of the best tours are that you would recommend taking for 2 adults in 50's .

Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: tours

We went on a couple of tours with Manny and can not say enough about how good they were. Manny will give you a tour that you will not believe. We did the tour of San Sabastian Moscota Telpa. It was a full tour with explanations of everything. Manny answered all our questions and gave us great explanations of everything along the way.

We then took another tour with him out to the islands to see the blue footed boobies and look at the beautiful fish and clear waters out there. Again a fantastic trip.

Manny is a great driver. Careful, does not speed and is very courteous.

You will find him at Casa Tranquila most days or they know how to reach him when he is on a tour.

We are planning a three day trip next year to see the monarchs.

You would be hard pressed to find a better guide. I have an email address for him. If you want it just reply here and I will post. Sorry I do not know a phone number for him.

9. Re: tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 November 2011, 22:35
Edited: 28 November 2011, 22:35
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: tours

We went on a couple of tours with Manny and can not say enough about how good they were. Manny will give you a tour that you will not believe. We did the tour of San Sabastian Moscota Telpa. It was a full tour with explanations of everything. Manny answered all our questions and gave us great explanations of everything along the way.

We then took another tour with him out to the islands to see the blue footed boobies and look at the beautiful fish and clear waters out there. Again a fantastic trip.

Manny is a great driver. Careful, does not speed and is very courteous.

You will find him at Casa Tranquila most days or they know how to reach him when he is on a tour.

We are planning a three day trip next year to see the monarchs.

You would be hard pressed to find a better guide. I have an email address for him. If you want it just reply here and I will post. Sorry I do not know a phone number for him.