We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meet and Greet later in Dec

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Meet and Greet later in Dec

OK...now that we have looked after the early folks comming to Bucerius in dec... I think we need to work on the ones comming for xmas and new years, SOOOO!! lets have a meet and greet for all the folks that are coming to Bucerius for Xams and new yrs.. We will be at the RDC from the 19th thru to the 2nd of Jan...lets get a large group of folks together for a meet and greet and enjoy the holidays together....locals included!! :-)))

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
556 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Meet and Greet later in Dec

Of course, count us in.

Monica

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meet and Greet later in Dec

you bet..looking forward to meeting you.

Riviera Nayarit...
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meet and Greet later in Dec

Good to know you'll be in town, Lors. Where will the meet and greet take. Those of us who are "locals" can't get onto the RDC property.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meet and Greet later in Dec

Well-I would love a repeat to our Yo Yo Mo's M & G this past winter-what a great group of people.

We are coming down later than usual this year-arriving April 14th - departing April 28th.

So=plenty of time to mark your calendars.

kelowna bc
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meet and Greet later in Dec

i would like this as well how do we find out about the details

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Meet and Greet later in Dec

Lasy year at Yo Yo Mo's was great with a turnout of about 20+ If I remember right. We won't be down until late February. We will be at the Vallarta Palace November 26th to December 10th.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Meet and Greet later in Dec

Thanks for your post Kelowna BC... love that place. My daughters and son-in law and grandaughter just moved there this past summer. They bought on West Kelowna Lake....beautiful there.

I think once we get a bit closer to the time we can think or get some ideas of where to meet. I know a lot of the locals love Yo Mo's... so that could def be a possibility. It would be great to get a bunch of us together. When are you comming to Bucerius?? Keep in touch as will I as the time gets a bit closer.

kelowna bc
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Meet and Greet later in Dec

thanks lors we will be there dec 18- 25 staying at the rdc look forward to this meet &greet if the date works thanks

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Meet and Greet later in Dec

thats awsome, we will be there the 18th leaving the 2nd....

we will figure something out that will suit most...

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
556 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Meet and Greet later in Dec

Hi everyone,

Is everyone getting as excited as I am. OMG, I can't stop thinking about it and on here constantly :) Anyways, we get there on the 21st so maybe the 22 or the 23, or even Christmas eve sounds good? We haven't been to YoYo Mo's yet so that maybe would be a great place to meet.

Can you tell that I'm getting excited?

monica

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias