We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to meet, Eh?

Alberta
Level Contributor
392 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Where to meet, Eh?

Just wondering if there is anywhere the Cdn's who live in Bucerias meet, say on Sat or Sun. We're thinking of maybe going down for a winter and it would be nice to talk with people who actually live there.We are arriving early March and staying till 20th.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,292 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to meet, Eh?

There are some wonderful Americans living there too!

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
825 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to meet, Eh?

I have met TA experts Elenamex and Sioux4noff and you can trust anything they tell you about Bucerias and the Puerto Vallarta area. Be sure to look them up. What I wouldn't give to spend an entire winter there, lucky you!! Go for it!

Mentioned in this post
Bucerias
Bucerias
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to meet, Eh?

I will be at the RDC last Tuesday of Feb til the 13th.

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
825 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to meet, Eh?

p.s. We are looking forward to meeting TA expert Nayarit08 on March 30! If we can get the meet and greet going for that day. :)

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
50 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to meet, Eh?

Hello, we will be at the March 30th meet in greet. Is the meeting place still the beach in fron of Karen's Place?

Mentioned in this post
Karen's Place
Karen's Place
1,182 Reviews
Bucerias, Mexico
Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
825 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to meet, Eh?

Hi "lefty". We had chosen this time and date to coincide with friends who were coming from Ontario that we hadn't seen in two years. Unfortunately they have had to cancel their trip for this year.

The meet and greet will still be March 30th. Time and place to be determined. TA experts have any suggestions??

Stay tuned!

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to meet, Eh?

So who is there beginning of March? Can't get any replies to my thread :-(

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,309 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to meet, Eh?

Thanks for your kind words, CountryCC. I'm in Chicago now, but I plan to return to Bucerias some time in March. Hope to see you and Mr. Country on the 30th.

Mentioned in this post
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Bucerias
Bucerias
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to meet, Eh?

I second that any info Elanamex or silly SIoux give....it is always good advise...well except when Sioux dared me to have ANOTHER shot of Tequila at the Breakers restaraunt....shame on you Sioux...LMAO!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Tequila
Tequila
Jalisco, Mexico
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
331 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to meet, Eh?

Cactus.....we will be in Bucerias the beginning of March (actually Feb. 22nd - March 21st). Within the next couple of weeks, I will put out a post to try & set up a meet & greet for the beginning of March to see if there is any interest in one at that time.

Mentioned in this post
Bucerias
Bucerias
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico