We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

well finally we are going to make it to the RDC, we are planning on a new years trip! We just have to wait for the prices to come out...... after years of wanting to go, i am finally going to see what the love with this place is!

does anyone know how you can get a room in building 5 or 6? if i send a request in what are the chances, as i hear certain blocks are held for certain tour companies... we will be booking with nolitours as they are the only one here that sells this resort.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

well prices are out and it's a for sure thing we are going to go to RDC ! :) no change from last years prices, so that's good. just not sure when to book, i can't remember last year if nolitours offered any specials like no tax or anything?

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

In my opinion, the sooner you book the RDC, the better. They sell out quickly for the holiday season. My friends waited to get a sale and then they couldn't get into the RDC for christmas.

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

We booked in September or October for Christmas and New Years and we got a fantastic deal(at least I thought so)

Monica

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

ya that's my problem, i usually book early and have always gotten a great deal, it's never gone down in price and usually sell s out. I know itravel usually has their price protection that kicks in at some point plus i know nolitours usually has a no tax event at some point too, i just can't remember what month they usually put that on as i haven't booked with them in years.... so if i could get the no tax at least i would be happy but that's the thing, i don't want to wait to long and miss out as i know this property out of wpg sells out for new years....

that was what happened to me this past year, i wanted to go to barcelo karmina and waited and it sold out... then we booked elsewhere and then transat got more rooms.. but the price then went up 200 p.p. then sold out for good. So i don't want a repeat of that this year...

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

well price already went up 50 bucks p.p. :( sigh.. i hate these travel booking games.... why can they get away with it ....

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

If I was you, I would go ahead and book now before it goes up even more. I would hate to be disappointed because I waited too long. Just my opinion.

Good luck!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

i know what you mean, i though i was crazy the last few years booking in june, but it just seems extra crazy to book in may....

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

Mid-April, I booked a trip to go to Las Vegas in FEBRUARY. Now that's along time from but....the price was right. I'm glad I did as the flight I'm taking went up $500USD for the two of us for the same dates. Crazy...maybe..but I like to get the best deals I can.

Mentioned in this post
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

ya i do too.... i usually book by end of june and only once did our trip ever go down. normally it sells out of the price just keeps going up... i am just not sure if the price will go back down the 50 in a little bit or what? not sure why it went up only a few days after the prices came out.... i know normally this place will do up and down a slight bit but nothing huge... especially for new years... I am still waiting to see if our friends get the time off work to go and once i know we will book, it should be very soon! hopefully the price will sneak back down a bit by then..

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: so excited. i am finally going to ge tto go! :)

I agree with my very smart Bucerias friend-nayarit08-book asap lin - or possibly miss out.

Mentioned in this post
Bucerias
Bucerias
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico