We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

Yoyo Mo has brought back his Summer Specials. It's back - "Loco for Locals" at Yoyo Mo's. $25.00 peso drinks - major brands! That's right! Smirnoff, Bacardi, El Jimador, Malibu, Kahlua and Oso gin for just $25 pesos every day and night. But Wait! There's more! We've dropped the price on all sizes of pizza. Get a 3 topping (that's mozzarella, pizza sauce, plus three toppings of your choice) for $60peso Small, $100peso Medium, $125peso Large and $150peso XLarge. That's right! 4 people can eat for just $150 pesos! Watch the IIHL World Hockey Championships, the Euro Cup and the 2012 Summer Olympics at Yoyo Mo's.

Summer is special at The Drunken Duck. Open Wednesday through Sunday and now licensed to serve until 2:00AM. Live music every day. Highballs are just $25 pesos - vodka, rum, gin, brandy, tequila and Kahlua. Bucket of 5 beer for $95.00. Buy a 1 litre bottle of Smirnoff, Bacardi, El Jimador or Malibu (750ml) for $500 peso including 6 cans of mix and ice. That's less than $25 pesos a drink for name brand products. Check out the summer menu at The Duck. Everything is $50 pesos! Quarter pound, Angus beef cheeseburger with fries, quarter pound, all beef Costco hotdog with fries, our California style burritos, and everything else, for just $50 pesos. The Drunken Duck. Eat, Drink, Party.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
341 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

Both are awesome fun places....wish we were there!

denver
Level Contributor
81 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

I look forward to returning to Yo Yo Mo's in June! Best pizza in the area, can't wait!

kingston ontario
Level Contributor
251 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

we will be there in march any specials then ...looking forward to going back to the drunken duck ...fun place to be that is for sure ...and my husband says the pizza at yo yos is pretty good also...cheers have fun all summer long at a fun place ......

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
969 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

LOL......well said Nayarit...... felt like you were the pitch sales person!!

u getting a cut on your specials??....

prince george
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

You're making me hungry and a bit thirsty, Nayarit. See you in Nov/Dec.......save me a seat.

Edited: 04 May 2012, 07:09
Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
197 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

Okay you got me hooked on the pizza promotions. Billy Mays could not have done a better pitch himself. How about the shipping and handling charges?lol

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

Can't wait to visit Yo Yo Mo's again!!

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

I wish I was getting a cut. LOL. I frequent these places as they are the #1 supporter of the John Ozzello Memorial food bank. They have done so much for the food bank that I want to help them out when or if I can. They also have the BEST pizza and wings. YUMMY!!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

Damn right they do have the best pizza & wings-we ate several when we were there recently.

I miss my Yo Yo Mo's - going out for pizza here in Calgary tonight-just won't be the same.

I need my Bucerias Fix already and we just got home on April 28th for goodness sake.

Thanks for promoting these fine establishments nayarit - they do so much for the Food Bank - they deserve to be recognized for their efforts - and yours too Chica xoxoxo

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
969 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: YoYo Mo's and The Drunken Duck Summer Specials

sheesh Decklover....

see what happens when this becomes your fav place to go!!

the price does not compare... the cerveza and margarita's.. and most of all...

the ambience.......with great Amigo's by your side...

me hungry now!!

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations