We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RDC a La Cartes

Calgary
Level Contributor
94 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
RDC a La Cartes

Does any one know if there is a dress code in effect for men? Long pants, closed shoes? My husband does not want to bring or wear long pants knowing how hot it will be in the middle of June. If he does have to wear them we won't be going to any of them.

Thank You

Prince George...
Level Contributor
755 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RDC a La Cartes

long pants not required just as long as you are not in a bathing suit, and flip flops and sandals work pretty casual dinning he will not require long pants

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
304 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RDC a La Cartes

long pants are required for two of the places to eat, unless during the hotter months they do not care. I am bringing pants for my husband just in case, but hope he can get away with shorts. it's our 5th time here .

I think its rather stupid they make men wear pants as long as the shorts are nice who cares.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
13,609 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RDC a La Cartes

From what I recall, shorts (so long as they are not tacky 'jorts') were fine for men, as well as sandals. It is NOT at all a fancy hotel.

Prince George...
Level Contributor
755 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RDC a La Cartes

two laws its fine for men to wear shorts as long as they are not swim shorts both my father and my husband only took casual shorts for the alacartes and they were not even questioned. your husband will not need to bring long pants unless he wants to wear them:)

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
304 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RDC a La Cartes

really . we were there last Nov and they wouldn't let him in ...Will try again maybe they have changed . Thanks for the info . Bubba keg packed already 1 month to go

Calgary
Level Contributor
94 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: RDC a La Cartes

Less that a month and am fully packed and ready to go Bubba included.

bc
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: RDC a La Cartes

we were there in March and my husband wore shorts (nice ones) to every a la carte. No problem.

Northern California
Level Contributor
249 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: RDC a La Cartes

First timer coming in June. Does everyone recommend ALL of the a la cartes? Only staying 4 nights so I'd like to narrow it down.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
6,034 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: RDC a La Cartes

picallo is good it's italian.jap-jap had really good seafood soup last year

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
304 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: RDC a La Cartes

Sorry now I remember the only place he had to wear long pants was at the Italian place.......Unless that has changed from last year.lol

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias