We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Out & About Advise

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Out & About Advise

Hello fellow travelers,I would like some advise on where I could take my turning 40 single brother inlaw out for drinks to possibly socialize with some ladys ? Bars ? Excursions ? With that being said,, not looking for cheap hook up spots, we are mature people on vacation, not pigs, please dont get the wrong idea.The guy literaly works all the time & all his weekends are spent helping family, this will be the very first vacation like this, so I want him to enjoy it to the fullest !!!!!

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Out & About Advise

where r u staying?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Out & About Advise

We are going to be at the RDC.(royal decameron)

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Out & About Advise

If you go into centro Bucerias, I would go to YoYo Mo's for pizza to start you evening off. Then I would go across the street to the Drunken Duck. They have live music in the evening. You can also go to the Shamrock later on if you so choose. These are the busiest bars in Bucerias where there is usually many people. When are you coming? During the summer time here, it isn't very busy so if you are coming then, maybe a trip to Andales in PV may be a better choice.

Have a great trip!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Out & About Advise

hey thanks we will be there may 24/12,,,,,woooo wooo right away !

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Out & About Advise

Please keep in mind that the Drunken Duck is CLOSED on Monday and Tuesday. There is a great band there on Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday nights.

Have a great trip!

6. Re: Out & About Advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 03:41