We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Linda

Bucerias, Mexico
11 posts
Save Topic
Casa Linda

Is Lori Lindas daughter? From El Grupo Realestate.

The house is nice but Lori has major problems. We were asked to leave the house after Lori came in and started to rant about the amont of people there. We had 11 6 adults and 5 children. We were making salsa and cooking when Lori showed up in a drunken rage and evited us.

Thank you Lori. I will not be back...

Beware!

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
766 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Linda

Oh my. Yes, she's Linda's daughter. I know both of them, but have never had a "business" relationship with them. Where did you go after you were asked to leave? Did they know how many guests would be staying there? Did you have just the big house or the whole compound. RD

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,752 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Linda

John D, you show your place of residence as Bucerias. Do you live in Bucerias or were you staying at Casa Linda - or both?

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
766 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Linda

Good question Sioux. John, were you just having a beach family get together rather than a vacation from the states or Canada. If that's the case, then you were able to just drive back to your home and you can work out the rental details later. I truly hate that this happened because Linda's place is quite lovely and I have visited there several times. Linda was there and she was quite hospitable and seemed to treat her guests exellently.

Bucerias, Mexico
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Linda

Hey there I am a resident of Bucerias.

We were 5 adultts and 6 kids..

Only my wife daugeter and myself were going to sleep there. Our Barbeque would have wound down arounf 6 or 7 .

I even hired her own maid to come back and clean. Not that there would be a mess but i figure it would be appropriate as she left it imaculent when we arrived.

Bucerias, Mexico
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Linda

Hey there.

We had our Dog with us as well.

I guess it would be appropriate to mention this.

Outside dog and very small...

Bucerias, Mexico
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Casa Linda

Hey there my friends were going to rent the other 2 casitas but when i offered to do this as she was upset about the number of people she declined.

There was something wrong that day. I cannot put my finger on it but definately something that upset her..

Bucerias, Mexico
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Casa Linda

Yes I am from buserias..

I live behind Mega Commercial on the main road.

Flamingos..

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,752 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Casa Linda

I'd recommend going to Lori's office on a business day and discussing this with her.

Bucerias, Mexico
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Casa Linda

Shes at the Real Estate office in Bucerias.

There is not much that can be done at this point.

I only posted this part in frustration but also so this does not happen to anyone in the future.

Bad Buisness.

Nice place but bad management.

We enjoy the beach and family outings at least one a month and have so for many years.

From San Pancho to Sayulita , La Cruz, Boca, Yelapa, Bucerias.

Again I need to repeat not only are we not a bunch of kids but we even hired her maid to assist in clean up durring our stay as it was my birthday & Only day off...

I think anyone who looks to rent Casa Linds should be aware...

I need to mention she did refund my money that day..

United States
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Casa Linda

I am always a little skeptical of those who post a negative comment as their first comment. I know both Linda (and Lori) and if I was treated and felt the way you did my first option would be to contact Linda who is a great person...she is one of the original owners in Bucerias having purchased there I believe over 40 years ago.

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations