I just booked last minute trip to the Royal Decameron in Bucerias. Will be travelling with my husband and mmy 9month old baby girl. I stayed at this resort back in 2007 but need help with a couple questions.
- Cribs: Do they have cribs or playpens? Are The cribs metal or wood or plastic?
- Dress Code: 5 years ago men needed to wear long pants to all of the a la cartes, but Ive recently read some comments saying the only one that requires pants for men is the Italian restaurant? True or false?
- Elevators: I thought that when I stayed here before there were elevators? If there are no elevators I will have to request a main floor room because of the baby stroller
- Oceanfront Rooms: I paid for the upgrade to oceanfront room, but I have seen a lot of reviews saying these rooms are extremely noisy because the bars are near. Too noisy will be bad because the baby would get woken up. Any info?
- Bathtub: Do the rooms have a bathtub or shower only? Do any rooms have a bathtub?
Thank you for any help :)