We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it warming up?

vancouver
Level Contributor
228 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Is it warming up?

Hi,

Heading that way on October 6th and hoping the weather is great. I have been at the Royal D in October and we had wind but no rain. Anyone know how its been this week?

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it warming up?

Is it warming up? I hope not, we are hopefully geting to the end of a typical hot and humid summer. We would welcome some drier weather, and a little cooler would be great.

We had a BIG rain last night, it has been cloudy today. Usually the rains are over around the beginning of October, and the days are plenty hot.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it warming up?

Oct is very humid

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
968 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it warming up?

we will be down on the 6th as well... just happy to away from home... last time we were down we had the tail end of a hurricane (2009), but it was only 1 day so we sat back, read, drank and relaxed some more, lol

vancouver
Level Contributor
228 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it warming up?

Thanks everyone, I am sure we will have the perfect temp. As long as it is not pouring rain all day long, we shall be happy. Since we have not seen one drop of rain here in Vancouver for a long time it would not be fun.

I have been to Mexico in October, May, and June, and never once got rained out. Just a storm one night, otherwise sunny skies.

But had to ask the question anyways.

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
794 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it warming up?

October is a great time to go and yes as yaz says, it's humid, but not as wet as September. Enjoy those night storms...they are stunning. I'll be there in October myself. RD

6. Re: Is it warming up?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias