We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

countdown 2013

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
countdown 2013

It is now time to start this years count down!! Now have 86 days till I get to my second home!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
81. Re: countdown 2013

What it actually means Jim is this: Cold cervasa in da fridge - right

Nebraska
Level Contributor
210 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: countdown 2013

Unfortunately due to a family illness my trip got canceled. However, that said, you all have no idea how much fun it still is to hear about your adventures! Keep up the good work on TA. I'm requiring all of you to "drink one" (or two) for me & have a great time!!! I know, tough job but you have to do it. Hoping next year is better & perhaps we can make it then!!

This forum is one of the best!!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
83. Re: countdown 2013

Well - let's just hope for the absolute best in the upcoming year for you Omahatraveler - have you been to Bucerias before - if not - just wait. Amazing, friendly, authentic people-plus an ocean-what more can you ask for.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
210 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
84. Re: countdown 2013

I have never been there & never even heard of Bucerias until a travel agent suggested it for our group vacation. The first place I went to was TA to learn more. That is when I found this forum with all the amazing people here giving advice (and harassment)! :) I was really hoping to meet some of you, I agree with you "decklover", what more can you ask for besides friendly people & the ocean! Sounds like a great place for R & R!

I'm already thinking about next year. The Bucerias festival sounds interesting. Anyone recommend a trip at that time? We were supposed to leave January 27th, so we would have just missed it this year.

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
386 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
85. Re: countdown 2013

Omahatraveler, Because of our work, January is the best time of year for us to take vacation. We always plan our trip to coincide with the January festival. Its a lot of fun. In the states I have never been to a carnival where you can win beer and toilet paper. lol

Our first trip to Bucerias was in 2006. We found it on the internet and came without really knowing much about it. We rented a little house about a block from the beach and fell in love with the town and the people. We are coming back this month for our 5th time.

Sorry you had to cancel your trip for this year.

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
86. Re: countdown 2013

Will be there in 21 days hope it's hot and rum is cold

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
969 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
87. Re: countdown 2013

Leigh...you are right...cold cerveza will be available...

Omaha....sorry to hear you will miss this year...hope the things improve this year for you..

Neen...when are you there?

Duncan... enjoy!

Nebraska
Level Contributor
210 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
88. Re: countdown 2013

Neen82 - You are correct, no carnivals with beer & toilet paper in Omaha. However I can see where that could be a good time!! Esp. if you are drinking some of those beers! LOL Enjoy your 5th time to Bucerias!

Karaokejim - Even though we are unable to go this year, the group is still going to Bucerias, so watch out if you meet anyone from Nebraska! :)

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
89. Re: countdown 2013

Hi all!!! I finally booked my trip. Be there in April...just about 3 months away. Can't wait to see my friends and make new ones. Hope to meet some of you there. RD

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
820 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
90. Re: countdown 2013

RitaDallas, see you in April.

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias