We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to pack

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria
Level Contributor
87 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What to pack

We leave on Saturday for a week, not sure how the weather has been. Is it hot, or cool etc..at night will we need jackets? any help woudl be great!

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to pack

All I can say it HOT, HOT, HOT and VERY humid. We are still hoping for a little rain to cool it down some but....no luck. Even us full-time residents aren't wearing sweaters, pants, socks ect yet. Pack lightly. (If you are planing on going on a boat tour in the morning, you may want a long sleeve shirt for the early morning on the ocean).

Have a great trip!

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
766 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to pack

I agree...hot, hot, hot, though one day when I was there last week, it cooled down after an afternoon/early evening storm. But I actually had to use the AC at my condo for a few days. I was sort of suprised that it wasn't cooler. Maybe Bucerias is a little like Dallas this time of year...if you don't like the temperature today, just wait, it will change. Have a wonderful time. I did, and I'm missing it so bad! RD

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to pack

I agree. No sweaters needed. I am sitting on my deck right now, it's 6 pm and 33 degrees C.

4. Re: What to pack

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2013, 10:17