We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to watch Grey Cup? yo yo's?

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to watch Grey Cup? yo yo's?

I am surprising my hubby with a trip and of course my great planning has us arriving the day before grey cup. We are staying at Grand Palladium but can come into Bucerias to watch the game.

When we were at RDC in January we watched a hockey skills comp at Yo Yo's and it was fun. Just wondering if they will be playing the Grey Cup game and if so what time we should get there to ensure a seat.

Can't wait to get off that plane and have some warmth again ahhh

T

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,447 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to watch Grey Cup? yo yo's?

YoYo Mo's will definitely have the Grey cup on. The game starts at 5pm so, to ensure you get a seat, I would get there at least 3 hours early. Remember that they will be playing NFL starting at noon and there are many NFL fans. I personally will be there at noon so that I can get a great seat. If you don't mind watching the NFL, go there at noon.

See you there and have a great trip!

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,368 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to watch Grey Cup? yo yo's?

will you be having draws this year to raise money for charities

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to watch Grey Cup? yo yo's?

Yo Yo Mo's is the place

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to watch Grey Cup? yo yo's?

Sounds great!! Thanks

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,447 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to watch Grey Cup? yo yo's?

We have started our tequila draws at YoYo Mo's already. All the money raised goes to the JOHN OZZELLO MEMORIAL FOOD BANK with 100% of the money going directly to purchasing food for the needy in Bucerias. Maybe you will win again this year Yaz! See you there I'm sure.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,368 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to watch Grey Cup? yo yo's?

Nayarit see you in 3 weeks or so.MMmmm Tequilla

7. Re: Where to watch Grey Cup? yo yo's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2013, 10:20