We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL USA
Level Contributor
342 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Limo

Can anyone recommend a car service to meet us at the airport and take us to RDC? I just do not want to have to wait for a cab. Thanks

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
341 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo

you won't wait for a cab at all, there are cabbies waiting for you as you walk out of the airport. We've used cabs and mini van cabs to get to Bucerias and it has always worked very well. If you're traveling through Apple or something, they often have bus service to the hotels lined up via a rep waiting at the airport as well.

Chicago, IL USA
Level Contributor
342 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo

I know, we ussualy take a cab but the last time in Cancun, the cab line was HUGE and I just dont want to take that chance. Its worth a couple extra bucks just to not have to worry about it. Thanks.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,408 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo

JC the cabs get out quick.Just get the cabbie to stop and get a pop for the ride.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,679 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limo

Taxis in PV are nothing like Cancun. There are dozens waiting on each flight. They are newer with AC. Taxis are much cheaper as they chagre per taxi (for up to 3 people) and private transport charges per person. Also it is hit and miss sometimes that you will still be put in a regular taxi. Return fare will be about 60% of the outgoing rate.

Go to the PV forum page and check the FAQ's in the upper right. Info on airport taxis and rates, time share sharks and other good info for a foirst time visitor.

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
756 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Limo

I'm not positive, but I'll bet Gecko rental cars will send a car for you even if you aren't renting a car from them. Doesn't hurt to ask. geckorental@hotmail.com. Direct your email to Adam or Lalo. RD

Chicago, IL USA
Level Contributor
342 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Limo

Thanks all. Ok, y'all talked me into it. But if I have to wait.....I'll find ya! ;o)

7. Re: Limo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations