We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wednesday Market

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
290 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Wednesday Market

For those of you new to Bucerias, there is an wonderful Market on Wednesday located in the beautiful Rosa Mexicana Restaurant Venue. Many local vendors selling organic produce, smoked fish, cheese, jams, jellies, pastries, tamales, dips etc etc.

A Hand in the Kitchen offers premade entrees that are frozen and vacuumed sealed. Lasagna, Canneloni, Shepherds Pie, Mandarin Chicken Stir Fry, Mafia Meatloaf, Louisianna gumbo, Indian Butter Chicken, Italian Chicken, Beef Strogonoff, etc etc. Tasting this week is Mandarian Chicken.

There are Organic Coconut products, Hair Feathers, Jewellery,

etc etc etc. Don't miss it. 9-2 .

See you there.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
953 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wednesday Market

will be back!

for those who have not tried...we did last week..and is a great setting.. everything there for you to see...taste...buy!

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
290 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wednesday Market

And how was your premade dinner?

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
953 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wednesday Market

very much enjoyed!...see you tomorrow!

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
290 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wednesday Market

Tomorrows tasting is Mandarin Chicken....MMMMMM

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,368 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wednesday Market

I want some cabbage lasagna.

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
290 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wednesday Market

Cabbage Lasagna.....new to me.

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
345 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wednesday Market

I enjoyed the Wednesday market while we were in Bucerias. Unfortunately, it was the one day that my stomach was not feeling well so I didn't sample any of the delicious looking food.

Sally, I believe I saw you up by your home one day when you were loading up your golden retrievers in your car. I made a comment about goldens being our favorite dogs. We got home last night and it was so good to be with our golden, Dudley, again. He was so excited he was even nibbling on our ears when he was "talking." lol

British Columbia
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Wednesday Market

Where exactly is the Rosa Mexicana Restaurant? What other landmarks is it between? I am looking on the Bacino City Map and can't locate it.

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
345 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wednesday Market

It is across the street from Encore Restaurant on Lazaro Cardenas. If you walk down L.C., you can't miss it.

10. Re: Wednesday Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2016, 19:11
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias