We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football Nite in Bucerias

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Football Nite in Bucerias

For all of my friends we are celebrating Super Bowl in Bucerias-have a blast-can't think of a better place to hang out on this game day.

I hope the crowd at YoYoMo's not only enjoy the game and fantastic pizza/wings---but also raise lots of money for the Food Bank.

Cheers to you all-does Luongo have the best seat in the House :)

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
803 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football Nite in Bucerias

Can't believe you're not going back this year Decklover!? My Gordo was going up and down the streets of Bucerias this evening in his recliner on Google Streetview, almost as good as being there!

I can almost see the gang at YYM's watching the game now!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football Nite in Bucerias

Sweet-I must give that a try - I am missing my fave place too-but we have March/April of 2014 to look forward to - hoping you kids are there at that time-our visit was too short and the 1st is just a '

let's put a face to the Forum member' visit-now we can actually chit chat and enjoy each other's company :)

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football Nite in Bucerias

Great night...the JOHN OZZELLO Memorial Food Bank right here in Bucerias was the winner!! Thanks so much to YoYo MO`s and The Drunken Duck for supporting the food bank! Looking forward to next year when Decklover and the other half will be here. Love you guys!

BTW....Jim and Barb`s friend won the `50...50 draw.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Football Nite in Bucerias

That is wonderful nayarit08.

So glad we have next year to look forward to-sipping & dipping in the pool & that amazing ocean-not to mention our BFFs and YoYoMo's.

Life is great as we know it - Happy Vacations to everyone fortunate to be there now :)

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Football Nite in Bucerias

Great job Nayarit08............see you between February 26th and March 19th.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,450 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Football Nite in Bucerias

I did have a shot of Centanario for you all.Hockey time!

7. Re: Football Nite in Bucerias

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias