We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Guadalajara

Central Iowa, USA
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to Guadalajara

We will be leaving the RDC on March 16 and our plane leaves PV at noon, with a connection in Guadalajara that doesn't leave until 8:30 pm. Can anyone tell me if it would be worth our time to just catch a bus from Bucerias to Guadalajara and skip the flight from PV?

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,752 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to Guadalajara

It is a 5 hour bus ride to the bus terminal closest to the Guadalajara airport, so I'd say no. Plus a cab ride of at least 45 minutes from bus to airport.

Edited: 21 February 2013, 22:52
rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
3,924 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to Guadalajara

I think the bus goes to Tonala Bus Depot,it is then a 20+ mile ride to the airport,

I would fly.......

Central Iowa, USA
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus to Guadalajara

Thanks for the responses...it was worth a shot!

alberta
Level Contributor
437 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus to Guadalajara

Guada...is a very nice city to visit. It would be worth your while to dump a day or two at RDC to get in a full day or so at this city. The bus ride is somewhat long but a very interesting countryside. Stayed at the Morales for under $100 and dined at the Coyote which had a floor show and outstanding food. Would be a great way to wrap up your trip.

5. Re: Bus to Guadalajara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias