We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucerias in May

BC
Level Contributor
325 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bucerias in May

We usually go to Bucerias in Feb but may need to go in May next year. Are the pubs and resturants still open? How is the weather? We noticed that this past Feb that it was warmer than the years before. Definitely not complaining just wandering about humidity in May.

Thanks

Edited: 11 April 2013, 19:35
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,719 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bucerias in May

May is a great time of year. Temps near 90 (F) with low humidity and lots of sun. Been going to the PV/NV area in May for about 15 years. Very rarely see any rain. We find it to be breezy during the day at the north end of the bay (more so then in PV proper). This is actually nice as the weather does not feel overly hot although the sun is but very comfortable in the shade.

Near noticed much being closed then and usually not too crowded except around May 10 which is Mother's Day in Mexico.

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
766 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucerias in May

I too stick to April/May timeframe. I also go in October/November. Rentals are a little less, weather is perfect, and the town is not so crowded. There may be a few restaurants closing or shortening the time they are open, but not really noticeable to me. There are always plenty of great restaurants to eat at. Rita

BC
Level Contributor
325 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bucerias in May

Sounds like May is a great time to go! ? I think anytime is a good time to go to Bucerias :-) The lower rental rates, warm weather, and less crowds sounds awesome to me.

Gracias

4. Re: Bucerias in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations