We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carne del Mundo

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,463 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Carne del Mundo

Business'es come and go. However, this one isn't one that I wanted to go. However, I hope nothing but the best for their new venture in Guadalajara. When y'all come back here for a visit....you know where to find your friends. Good luck to whatever you both do in your new business.

Edited: 01 September 2013, 11:28
oshawa
Level Contributor
176 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Carne del Mundo

This is not good news if you like thick cut Canadian style bacon on your blt's. I wish them luck in their new endeavour as well.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,744 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carne del Mundo

Sad news for Bucerias!

Do you have contact info for their Guadalajara venture?

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,463 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carne del Mundo

I never bothered to get their contact info for Guadalajara as I don't go there often.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Carne del Mundo

Apparently, Kyle will be havinga retail outlet here in Bucerias soon. Just a matter of him and his family getting organized in there new setting and home first. As we say in mexico, Poco y Poco

Carnes del mundo website will have all of the information in a while as well, i am pretty certain. Send them an email asking them to keep in touch. Thay are pretty good folks when it comes to there customer service

Bruce

5. Re: Carne del Mundo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 06:33
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations