We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL USA
Level Contributor
342 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental

Can anyone tell me if and where you can rent a car in Bucerias? We were thinking about renting a car for the entire time we are there but wouldn't use it that much. But we may want one once or twice and would rather not have to go back to the airport.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental

Gecko car rental and icar rental are the only two I know of. In past we rented from gecko and cheaper than airport rentals as ALL fees are included up front. Although I jnow they are usually booked up months in advance so I wouldnt wait

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,447 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rental

Agree about Gecko. Definitely book soon though. They are usually quite busy.

Have a great trip!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rental

You can visit their site at

http://www.geckorentcar.com/

Both Adam or Lalo will get back to you quickly

These guys are very accommodating, I bought a van from them in November and they even went as far as getting it plated for me which was fantastic...

Riviera Nayarit...
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,673 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rental

I used Gecko for years, until I got my own car in 2007. It's true that they are often booked solid, so Amigo Auto Rentals is another alternative in Bucerias.

Chicago, IL USA
Level Contributor
342 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Rental

Thanks all! See you in 12 days!!

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
745 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Rental

Gecko is definitely the way to go. What I like about it is the guys there give you their cell phone numbers in case you need them...24/7. You get personalized service. Easy breezy! Rita.

7. Re: Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias