We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milk & cheese

Winnipeg, Manitoba...
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Milk & cheese

We are looking forward to yet another amazing month in beautiful Bucerias and I have a question for all you Bucerias destination experts - do all the local restaurants (ie Mezzogiorno, Toscana Mia, YoYo Mo's, Karen's, Lady Bug Cafe, etc.) use "pasteurized" milk and cheese vs "non-pasteurized" as well as Mega and Costco? Thanks for your expertise and knowledge - I know for one that I greatly appreciate it !!! Also, I see by the postings on TA that there are some rénovations being made to the town plaza... I am assuming this will all be done by the annual fundraiser Rhythm of the Night?

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,518 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milk & cheese

The Rhythm and Ribs fundraiser is going to be held close to the RDC this year. Nobody is sure when the renovations in the square will be finished.

As far a 'pasteurized' milk and cheeze goes, as far as I'm aware, All restaurants and store here sell pasturized milk/cheeze. I'm not aware of anyplace that does not.

Have a great trip!

Winnipeg, Manitoba...
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Milk & cheese

Thank you so much for confirming what I suspected Nayarit - it's just that much more reassuring when the answer comes from someone who really knows... Thanks again !!!

3. Re: Milk & cheese

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations