We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Survivor?

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Survivor?

I know I know watching TV on vacation. Not usually a priority unless it is a big game hubby wants to watch and we head to yo yo's. but...

I am coming down with a friend who is a huge survivor fan and I was wondering if there is any chance we could go to watch it somewhere? We are staying at the palladium but coming into Bucerias would be easy for us.

thanks

tlc

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,748 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Survivor?

Ask the resort on the day before. They may be able to get it for you.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,067 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Survivor?

As long as you have wifi you can watch it online.

Saint Clair Shores...
Level Contributor
89 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Survivor?

I too am a survivor fan but it doesn't start till I'm back home. If I'm gone I tape it. Hope you find somewhere you can watch it while your there. I know you can't miss the beginning shows. This one looks pretty good, but I'm not sure of the beautiful tribe thing. Sound kind of lame, but we'll see.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
954 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Survivor?

I'm sorry...but really?

record it at the best... I try and stay away from normalcy.. why we vacation..

but ..we do football or hockey..

so go ahead... and good luck..

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
6,097 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Survivor?

Totally understand. The first few days after we return from vacation it's non-stop catching up on our favorites thanks to DVR. Fortunately, the Winter Olympics will be all but done (closing ceremonies) before we arrive in PV on Feb. 23.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,918 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Survivor?

bus easy and cheap to do. walk out gates,about 2 city block walk on the driveway to the Highway. wait on side of road, bus will see you and stop. Going south to Bucerias..about 1/2 hr. ride. Just tell driver where you want off, same in return.. Look for bus that has Punta de Mita on window.

As mentioned sports bar might have it on their tvs.

7. Re: Survivor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations