We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

" 62" Days and counting.

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle, uk
Level Contributor
157 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
" 62" Days and counting.

Well just 62 days and counting to what we hope will be a wonderful stay at the Royal Decameron, if its as good as the one in Montego Bay that we have stayed at we will be more than pleased. HURRY UP July the 2nd.

kEV (eager holiday maker ).

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
919 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: " 62" Days and counting.

You will have a great time! If you've stayed at a Decameron before, then you know what to expect, which is a very clean place with beautiful grounds, good but simple food and basic accommodations. We stayed at the RDC in Bucerias a few years ago and lived it, then stayed at the Decameron Los Cocos this March and loved it even more. Decameron a are just my favourite.

Your countdown is going to go fast.....I think I'm back up to 305 days myself, so enjoy!

newcastle, uk
Level Contributor
157 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: " 62" Days and counting.

Hi Berniece,

We just got back from Tunisia three weeks ago and our tans are going away fast, lol. we need them topped up soon because the weather here in north east england is not the best at the mo, we to like the Decameron chain of hotels, you know what you are going to get with them. Enjoy your trip when it gets here.

Cheers Kev.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: " 62" Days and counting.

One of the best things about the RDC is the location, right within the town of Bucerias. Wander about, go to the vendors market. Explore town. If this is your first trip to Bucerias, I know you will love it.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Waterton Lakes National Park, Nelson
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: " 62" Days and counting.

We are leaving May 10th, staying at Royal Decameron in Bucerias. I'm very excited!!

Can any of you who have been there give me an idea of what a taxi ride to PV is going to cost? I've never stayed in Bucerias before. My travelling companion has dental worked planned so we will be making a few trips into PV and I'm wondering what we need to budget for taxis.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: " 62" Days and counting.

It will cost you 350 pesos from airport to Bucerias and roughly the same to go back to PV depending on the Zone in PV..

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: " 62" Days and counting.

Check this webpage out lots of info about Bucerias and surrounding area.

http://www.bestofbucerias.com

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
919 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: " 62" Days and counting.

We always did the bus, which is around a dollar. We would cab back at night, and I won't quote the cost as that was a few years ago and I understand taxi fares have gone up.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,514 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: " 62" Days and counting.

Camping girl. Good dentist in Bucerias.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: " 62" Days and counting.

My thoughts exactly.

http://www.adrianmalja.com/

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Waterton Lakes National Park, Nelson
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: " 62" Days and counting.

Thanks for the info. I had pointed this dentist out to my friend but she had already started a dialogue with another one in PV and she is terrified of dentists so she didn't want to switch. She is so scared she has to be sedated. So I'm not going to push, if she wants to go into PV so be it.

Thanks for the link to the info page on Bucerias!

Roughly how long would it take by bus to get from the Royal Decameron to the marina in PV?