We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

le logis in San Palais sur Mer

London, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
le logis in San Palais sur Mer

We were planning to book a week holiday at Yukadi Le Logis in San Palais sur Mer close to Royan for August- just based on internet searching and what is available this late. However, the one review I could find was very negative.

I am wondering- if there are any other opinions?

Also - I wonder why there are no other reviews? Is this a new place or a place that changed names because of too many bad reviews??

Any advice would be appreciated!

2 replies to this topic
Birmingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: le logis in San Palais sur Mer

We stayed at Le Logis in May about 3 years ago, this was just after Yukadi had taken over. We have also stayed at Yukadi St Mark. It was the beginning of the season, so very quiet and a lot of work was being undertaken.Roads were being laid, pitches being cleared, and a lot of painting going on. It is a 3 star site so you will not find the same level of facilities /entertainment that you will at bigger sites, and the camping pitches /toilets refect this also. The pool was brand new, and had a water slide and sloping entrance so great for family with children. Takeaway and bar on site but no restaurant and no doubt a lot of entertainment in high season. We stayed in a mobile home, and found it small but perfectly clean and adequate for what we needed. The forest setting is nice and shady. Little english spoken by the staff ... but we got by fine. It's a 20 min walk to St Palais Town Centre, and 5 minutes to local beach and restaurant. If you have bikes with you it is also very handy for local cycle routes, which are excellent in this area. If you have young children, and are looking for a quiet spot ( nighttime entertainment notwithstanding!) which is good value for money I think you could do a lot worse. We have a camper van and are off to this area this summer, we plan to spend a few days in St Palais and will definitely consider this site again. DS West Midlands

reading
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: le logis in San Palais sur Mer

Please see my comments! We have a bought a mobile home on the site in 2010 and have about 3 holidays a year there. we last went back again in April 2012 and there is a lot of work going on landscaping the areas under the pines. We find that most of the the staff speak pretty good english. We love the area, the beaches are fantastic as are the cycle paths. and of course St Emilion is not far away!

Reply to: le logis in San Palais sur Mer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Palais-sur-Mer