We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Old town of Antalya

Brooklyn, New York...
Level Contributor
166 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Old town of Antalya

Hello,

My husband and I will arrive in Antalya on Oct 2 and we plan to stay there for maybe 1-2 nights. Would it be better to book accomodation in Old town/Kaleci in advance or could we easily find a place once we arrive? We are especially interested in low budget/pension/family owned inns with free breakfast.

thanks!

C

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
7,125 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Old town of Antalya

May be worth having a look on hotels.com as you can refine the search to Kaleici and it lists the hotels' facilities. Then maybe ask for opinions or information for the hotels on your short list.

You should get a good choice for this time of year.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Old town of Antalya

we had lunch last year at Alp Pasa Hotel..We saw the rooms and fell in love with the hotel. It is in old town and a short walk from the main city gates and from the harbour

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
7,125 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in Old town of Antalya

Alp Pasa is beautiful but not cheap!!! Wonderful hotel though. It was featured in either the Telegraph or the Times a few years ago as a superb honeymoon hotel!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,882 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation in Old town of Antalya

for cheaper accommodations try the White Garden pansiyon.. Secret Palace hotel, and the Oasis pansion...or try Villa Tulipan, Deja Vu hotel, Blue Sea garden

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g297962-zff6-Antaly…

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,164 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation in Old town of Antalya

Quite budget and absolutely lovely is Tulipan, they have large family rooms in a beautiful old Kaleici house.

İ have stayed there myself and really enjoyed the location, the house and the very friendly Emmy is lovely host.

http://www.villatulipan.com/

Cheers!

Brooklyn, New York...
Level Contributor
166 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation in Old town of Antalya

Wow thank you everyone for the recommendations! I will definitely look into these!

7. Re: Accommodation in Old town of Antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Turkish Mediterranean...