We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in May 2012 - Gold Coast

Sri Kembangan...
Level Contributor
24 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in May 2012 - Gold Coast

Hii

I am arriving on the 05/05/2012-11/05/2012, can anyone tell me how the weather is, we need help as what to pack if not i just might bring my whole closet to GC

Thanks a lot :)

Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in May 2012 - Gold Coast

Unfortunately, there seems to be rain for the weekdays this week, but it'll be getting better on the weekends. The temperature is at the mid-20 degrees celsius range, but, bring an umbrella, just in case!

You can keep up to date with the weather on the GC at the Bureau of Meteorology's website here: www.bom.gov.au/qld/forecasts/secoast.shtml (just scroll down until you see 'Gold Coast').

Good luck with your planning and have a GREAT time on the GC! :)

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,245 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in May 2012 - Gold Coast

Following website may help you

http://www.weather.com.au/qld/gold-coast

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in May 2012 - Gold Coast

Today is lovely warm and sunny outside with a few billowy clouds. It is 20 degrees here at the moment at midday. It is down to about 16 deg at night. I am wearing three quarter sleeve T shirt and three quarter jeans and sandshoes. If I was gardening outside, I'd be down to shorts and short sleeve T shirt. At night I'd have warmer PJ's and slippers, but not heavy winter gear yet. Outside I'd have trousers,warmer clothes.

Basically layer your clothes over the day.

Hope the weather holds out as I heard we may get showers by Sunday again.

4. Re: Weather in May 2012 - Gold Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 10:42