We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,953 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

Hi all

Just posting this for any of you guys thinking of booking Peppers and looking for the best rates

Ive been reseraching and found the rates online where comparative with Peppers website. Peppers advised me

" ‘rate parity’ which means the rates for Peppers Broadbeach are exactly the same on all booking websites, like wotif.com, expedia.com, booking.com etc.

They further advised the following:

We actually advertise some special rates on a couple of our own Peppers apartments through Stayz.com, however you need to apply through Stayz to be able to get this special rate.

If you click on this link, http://www.stayz.com.au/76633 - send through your request, we will respond and then we will be able to book you in for a special rate of $251 per night for a 2 Bedroom Ocean Suite or you can upgrade to $301 per night for a 2 Bedroom Premium Ocean Suite.

This is ideal as I ended up getting my 2 bed premium ocean view in tower 1 for $301 a night. The peppers website where giving $435 per nite and other online booking sites where around $385 pn

Hope this helps anyone looking to book at peppers as this way you still book through the resort with a much cheaper rate and enjoy all the benefits of the peppers booking

Mentioned in this post
Peppers Broadbeach
Peppers Broadbeach
3,418 Reviews
Broadbeach, Australia
Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,154 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

Interesting and a good rate. thanks for letting us know..

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

Thanks blondelinda - I didn't know about that one! At that price Peppers starts to be competitive.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
20,134 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

Just be sure you get the full Peppers experience. This may not include facilities in Tower 2, daily servicing etc and if these are important to you

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,953 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

Guruswife:

This is the full peppers experiience. This is actually booked through Peppers. Peppers emailed me the link to a few specials they advertise on stayz and confirmed with me that this is the only booking agency that is booked via them. Stayz sends the email to peppers and peppers then email you or call you direct to make the booking at reduced rate!! Its a WIN WIN!!

Also Its Tower 1 that is the premium tower, being closest to beach with guaranteed views etc. BUT both towers offer full service if booked via peppers

I hope this helps some others and yes this ended up being a better price than some of the other places I started to consider :-)

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,742 posts
1,695 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

Thanks for the tip !

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,134 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

Hmm yes i've seen that before and peppers have said you booked via stayz not direct so this gives weekly room servicing not daily ... not our full service... cant use the facilities in x ( the bigger spa) as the spa/jacuzzi in our accom was full..more people booked in.. oh sorry parking is on a first come first served not based on a reserved spot for your room..nothing left here so you need to pay fopr the other building..

cant help being skeptical once bitten....

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,953 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

Guru Im sorry u have had a bad experience but you misunderstand me. I booked DIRECT WITH PEPPERS via a stayz link. Thats all there is to it. Saved $150 night so Im happy.

Below is the email sent to me from :broadbeach.res@peppers.com.au. This email is the email of Peppers!! Its booked direct, no questions about it.....

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your enquiry for the Oracle located in Broadbeach on the Gold Coast. Peppers are the only Official On-site Managers of the Oracle. Only when booking with us do you receive the full suite of Peppers services that

include:

- Complimentary use of an iPad throughout your stay

- Complimentary "late release" (released 3 or more months ago) in-room

movies

- Complimentary in-room wi-fi

- In-room gourmet mini bar

- Daily maid service

- Designer toiletries / bath robes / slippers

- Pillow Menu

- 24 hour reception and concierge services

- Porter service

- Local Restaurant charge-back facility

- Free tour and theme park booking services and more

My reservation confirmation email came direct from Peppers as stated below:

Kind Regards

Tarley Quinlan

Peppers Broadbeach Reservations

I think your placing a bad spin on a good option!

Mentioned in this post
Gold Coast
Gold Coast
Queensland, Australia
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,134 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

Np I'm putting in something that happens a lot with many places that use Stayz as an alternate....

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just a heads up in case others think Stayz rates are a given that you get full use of a property...some will some won't...

People think they have booked direct and they are getting the same deal..but then they don't and come back here to have a big whinge....

If yours says that well and good, you have it all in writing and you've got a bargain..

have a great holiday

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,953 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

thanks

I hope others thinking or wanting to book this place can use the same link.

I actually emailed Peppers asking if they could price match as I wanted to book via peppers but couldnt justify the price difference

Thats when they sent the link stating they offer a few for a reduced rate....

So its always good to ask, they can only say No!

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,154 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Peppers...getting the best rate...I think I found it!!

I wonder whats going to happen now that hundreds of people are going to start booking Peppers through Stayz. lol