We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air On Broadbeach

Colorado
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Air On Broadbeach

Hi this questions for those who have stayed at Air On Broadbeach. I can't decided between 2 bedroom ocean view suite and 2 bedroom Solitaire Sky apartment, which one's nicer and has the best view of the ocean? Thanks for any information you may have.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,399 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air On Broadbeach

Hi,

I've inspected quite a few of their apartments and they're all very impressive.

You're comparing a 2 Bedroom Ocean view to the Solitaire Sky Apartment, but which Ocean View? There's three.

I've forgotten the name of them but to explain it really simply;

One looks up the coast, one looks down the coast, one faces the the ocean directly. The Solitaire Sky Apartments all look up the coast (if I remember correctly) but on higher floors.

So the difference is aspect, height and decor of the apartments. All have roughly the same floor space, the ones that look up and down the coasts are mirror opposites in plan.

You are asking which has the best *ocean* view - it's the one that faces the ocean, not the ones looking along the coast line. Personally, I like looking out at the ocean, not the coastline with the majority view of lines of other apartments. But some prefer seeing the skyline and the lights (which is quite stunning at night).

Edited: 14 March 2014, 16:13
Colorado
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air On Broadbeach

Hi thanks for your help! So if I want a good view of just the ocean I should pick ocean view suite?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,399 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air On Broadbeach

Yes, the name is 2 Bedroom Pacific - which is one of the Ocean View Suites

Colorado
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air On Broadbeach

Thanks for you help, I know what i'm doing now!

5. Re: Air On Broadbeach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Broadbeach
Recent Conversations