We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Max Seafood Restaurant

Colorado
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Max Seafood Restaurant

Has anyone here been to Max Seafood Restaurant in Broadbeach?

I took my family there on holiday a couple weeks ago, the food was ok.

But for some reason our waitress didn't like us at all. So when I wrote a

review I received a rude response from the owner. Is this normal? I responded

to there email which seemed to make things worst. I notice when I returned

from holiday that if you write a negative review about there restaurant, things

get nasty pretty fast. Has anyone here received a nasty email?

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Max Seafood Restaurant

Are you talking about the response to your review? Or a private message or private email direct to you?

I agree that poor reviews are met with a defensive and snarly response.

If you are receiving any inappropriate messages from any owners they should be reported immediately to TA so that they can be assessed and they can sanction them if appropriate.

Colorado
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Max Seafood Restaurant

Hi I wasn't happy with there response on Tripadvisor so I sent Camille Khoury a private message.

Whoever Camille Khoury is, she told me i'm a loser! (I'm smiling) I'm just wondering if that's the norm for this restaurant?

Edited: 27 June 2014, 03:28
Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Max Seafood Restaurant

I don't think anyone could tell you if that's the norm because you are probably the only one here that has ever engaged this particular restaurant in a private message or email situation. I couldn't imagine that this type of correspondence could be considered a regular occurance. As I said before, if you are receiving offensive messages from anyone via TA they should be reported.

4. Re: Max Seafood Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Broadbeach
Recent Conversations