We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

peppers with a toddler

Adelaide
Level Contributor
42 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
peppers with a toddler

Would you recommend this resort for a couple and 18 month old? Looking for a child friendly pool and grass area for running around etc. Thank you

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,404 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: peppers with a toddler

Hello,

It really depends on your interpretation of 'child friendly'.

I think Peppers is one of the nicest properties in the Gold Coast, but I don't believe it's 'toddler' friendly. Especially when it is compared to facilities provided at somewhere like The Towers of Chevron Renaissance, which is heavily geared to families with younger children. Large lawn areas, man made lagoon beach, playground. Peppers can't compete, as it's much more 'adult'.

Having said that, if you aren't spending great amounts of time around the pool and lawn, then any property that suits you should be fine. I have a young one, and I would certainly choose a resort for ourselves, rather than the other way around, because our preference is to be at the beach.

So very much about personal preferences.

Edited: 14 August 2014, 11:49
Adelaide
Level Contributor
42 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: peppers with a toddler

Thanks very much, I think the price for peppers is too good to refuse! I also have read there is a good park near by

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,807 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: peppers with a toddler

Its an easy walk across to the playground behind the beach front. Bestof both worlds IMHO

There are also family friendlyplaces in the mall below like MeccaBah

Edited: 14 August 2014, 12:30
Adelaide
Level Contributor
42 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: peppers with a toddler

Thank you!

5. Re: peppers with a toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Broadbeach
Recent Conversations