We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caleta de fuste weather

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
421 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
caleta de fuste weather

Hi

We are staying in Caleta de Fuste for a week from November 1st this year can anyone tell me what the weather is like at this time of the year it is only 3 weeks away and we are really looking forward to our stay. This will be our first time to this island so any tips would be greatly appreciated. Will the resort still be fully open or will some places be closed over the winter months. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance for any replies.

Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
7,869 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: caleta de fuste weather

you can expect lots of sunshine and temps in and around the mid 20's, you may get the odd cloudy day, and there is always a breeze in fuerte, but all in all it should be fine. i have previously been a few times in december and the weather was great then, enjoy.

you could always check out www.accuweather.com for a 15 day forecast before you go or www.bbc.co.uk/weather.

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
421 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: caleta de fuste weather

Many thanks for the reply any other tips or info. would be greatly appreciated by onyone else.

preston
Level Contributor
122 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: caleta de fuste weather

hi i`ve not been here b4 either but let you know when i get back i fly tomorrow fuerteventura here we come lol

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
637 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: caleta de fuste weather

hi the weather will be great may get a cloudy day or morning but usually red hot by lunchtime ,usually mid 20s.,at night could drop to about 16. everywhere will be open its an allyear round resort,as are allthe canary islands, ive been 4 times already this year and off again end of december. caleta is a lovely chilled out resort ,ideal for families and couples who want a laid back holiday.

5. Re: caleta de fuste weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2008, 02:31
6. Re: caleta de fuste weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 22:20
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste