We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mcdonalds and burger king

Liverpool
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
mcdonalds and burger king

is the mcdonalds and burger king in caleta de fuste okay and are the prices the same as back at home can anyone help please

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mcdonalds and burger king

ha ha mcdonalds is mcdonalds at the end of the day, i shouldnt think it will be any diffent! but why would you want mcdonalds when your on holiday thats the whole point of geting away from this country to explore an try new things, i know id rather try a nice resturant then mcdonalds anyday,

Liverpool
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: mcdonalds and burger king

ha'ha thanks for your opinion it's not for me it's for the kids.but thanks anyway

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
712 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mcdonalds and burger king

Do you Scousers live on Maccy Dee's :-)

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,144 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mcdonalds and burger king

Have to agree there Gazzer, these fast food places are the last thing on my mind when i go on holiday, i can't wait to leave them behind, wow, think of all that great local food that's available, never mind a big mac and greasy fries.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
652 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: mcdonalds and burger king

agree, especially the fantastic food on offer at Nestors, excellent food excellent sevice, and excellent chef always a great night ,

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mcdonalds and burger king

must admit myself i do like a mcdonalds every now an then, but defently wouldnt even think of going into 1 on holiday!! not even for the kids, im sure thay would even prefer some fresh food cooked to order in some very nice resturants on the island

Scotland
Level Contributor
19 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mcdonalds and burger king

Hi,there is both a Burger king, and a Mcdonalds, in the Atlantico shopping centre, about a ten min walk from Caleta de fuste. passed the Sherton hotel.to get to mcdonalds you have to walk out to the front of the shopping centre, and cross under a small walkway near the petrol station.Burger king is at the back of the centre.dont know about the price as did not use them

London, England
Level Contributor
8,166 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: mcdonalds and burger king

Why don't you educate your children to try decent local Canarian fresh produce. The fresh fish is delicious.

Dublin
Level Contributor
803 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: mcdonalds and burger king

I have to feel sorry for the OP who inocently asked a simple question concerning his kids diet, to be slagged off for being a Scouser and educated into the values of "Real Food" everyone to ones own, thats what I say, If you want to feed the kids Mac Donalds do so, at least theyve eaten something, and dont mind the dieticians on the forum !!! LOL

London, England
Level Contributor
8,166 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: mcdonalds and burger king

I think what people are trying to say on here is that surely to go to a foreign country is to experience a different environment and culture. Surely that includes trying the local cuisine.

I think the majority of typical Canarian cuisine is a lot healthier and tastier than McDonalds or Burger King full fat, fast food.

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste