We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi to caleta de fuste

Liverpool
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
taxi to caleta de fuste

can anyone tell me how much it is to caleta de fuste in a taxi from the airport.and would i be best booking a transfer before i go or wait until i arrive thanks

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi to caleta de fuste

the airport is right on the doorstep to caleta, taxi should probly cost you 10-15euros maybe, its only about 10mins drive

Liverpool
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi to caleta de fuste

thanks for your help

lancs
Level Contributor
265 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi to caleta de fuste

get the bus for the time it takes

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
654 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi to caleta de fuste

loads of taxis just through arrivals doors , about 10 euros to caleta in taxi, and takes about 5 minutes.wouldnt bother to book....... however for your return flight , YES i would book a taxi, a couple of days before you fly ,if you dont you may struggle to get one as they are very busy on airport days.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
750 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi to caleta de fuste

If you're travelling light, give the public bus some thought. The approx half hourly No 3 (Rosario-Caleta) stops at the front entrance of the airport and could take you to and from Caleta in 15 minutes or so for less than a euro per person.

6. Re: taxi to caleta de fuste

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste