We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 couples in late 20's...is there enough to do???

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2 couples in late 20's...is there enough to do???

Hi,

me my boyfriend and two friends are visisting caleta at the end of october.is there enough bars and restaurants to keep us amused???bit worried as we do like a good few pubs to keep us entertained

thanks

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
637 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 couples in late 20's...is there enough to do???

if you like bars pubs and more pubs,loud music, pub crawls,late nights, karaoke, kebabs, would advise you to go to tenerife.... Caleta is chilled, laid back, has good restaurants, decent bars with some good entertainment, that close at decent times, ,....... sports tavern has good music,as does legends bar, pierros has great entertainment every night. but definately not a late night 2 or 3 am resort , .....

Edited: 03 October 2010, 15:02
Glasgow, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 couples in late 20's...is there enough to do???

No not pub crawls etc,we like chilled out places but like a nice few pubs to sit and have a laugh and maybe a bit of karaoke...late nights to 3am not my thing

thanks x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
637 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 couples in late 20's...is there enough to do???

then you may be in luck ,going to caleta, pierros has some great entertainment every night , often involves audiance participation, they have one really good music quiz ,with a difference ,once a week, well worth a visit. apart from others ive mentioned, blues bar and 60s bar have good nights too , have a great time

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 couples in late 20's...is there enough to do???

by the sounds of things i think you would prefer corralejo, has probly more bars, corralejo is the most busyest resort on Fuerteventura

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
627 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 couples in late 20's...is there enough to do???

dont forget to try flower of scotland, its a great late night bar.

Nehterlands
Level Contributor
76 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 couples in late 20's...is there enough to do???

Yeah Caleta de Fuste will probably be a bit too quiet for you. Only real option is Pierro's the rest is non existence night entertainment wise.

I would say go to Corralejo

Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 couples in late 20's...is there enough to do???

I'm 26 and have been to corralejo for the past three years, there's a good selection of bars without it being too mad (no good for 18-30s) but there are a couple of nightclubs if you fancy a late one too

8. Re: 2 couples in late 20's...is there enough to do???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2011, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste