We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

Scotland
Level Contributor
103 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

Has no-one stayed in the Geranios Aparthotel in the last 2 years ? The most recent reviews I can find are for 2008, and none too complimentary !

Derby, United...
Destination Expert
for Derby
Level Contributor
542 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

This is a place we have fancied staying at but have never been able to find it in any UK tour operator brochures. I have seen it on several websites booking direct, but it seems quite expensive compared to similar accommodation in Caleta.

It is certainly in a prime location and appears to be of a good standard.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

1 of them reviews will probly be from myself? we had a 1 night stay here only because our flight got cancled to the next day so thomas cook put most the flight up in here, an to be honest this seem a very nice hotel from what we had time to see, the rooms was lovely, your bed room was seprate to the lounge! an then you had seprate kitchen which was well furnished we didnt use the kitchen bits as thay served us meals in the resturants, pools also looked very nice, an to be honest if you get the chance of booking this hotel i think you wont be disopointed,

try booking this hotel direct probly find out much cheaper that way, wouldnt have to pay much for transfers as its really 5mins from airport, this hotel is also on the flight path of the fuerteventura runway, but thats not a problem as im sure flights stop about 10pm?

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

just done a search on this hotel an found it

hotels4u.com/hotels/geranios-suites-and-spa-…

Scotland
Level Contributor
103 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

Thanks for that. Our local travel agent is offering us a very good half-board deal for a stay in January, but I'd be really keen to hear from someone who's stayed there within the last few months.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

To be honest i dont think your find any1 to give you feed back on this place, go with the great deal you got from your agent, then you can come back an tell us what a great time you had, like i said before i stayed there an seem a very nice hotel,

also may i ask how much was you agent offering you for this deal? was it just hotel price or the whole package inc flights?

Scotland
Level Contributor
103 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

She's quoting £1440 for the 2 of us, for a Junior Suite with sea view, half board, which includes direct flights from Glasgow and private car transfer to the hotel. (If we go with it, I'd scrub the transfer and get a taxi- TA advice !).

We're also looking at the Elba Carlota, which gets consistently good reviews, and seems to have a better layout than the Geranios.

Mentioned in this post
Glasgow
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

sounds pretty good to me! id go with that, an yes i wouldnt bother with the private transfer cos that wont be free thats probly in with the deal an ur probly paying £20 for that transfer, when it will only cost you 5euros in taxi as it is really just round corner

east kilbride...
Level Contributor
45 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

dont book it . i got a good deal for barcelo fuerteventura and its all inclusive

Scotland
Level Contributor
103 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

We've actually gone for the Elba Carlota, all-inclusive. Since we did the deal, I've noticed very mixed reviews for this hotel, but I guess it's what you make it. If I keep practising my Spanish, I'm sure we'll get on fine with the staff !

east kilbride...
Level Contributor
45 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Geranios Suites and Aparthotel

my friend is just back from the elba carlotta and he loved it. the only bad thing he said about it is that its a good distance from the centre, quite a long walk. hope you enjoy it too.

were going to the barcelo fuerteventura in december and counting the days

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste