We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Caleta nightlife.

Manchester
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Caleta nightlife.

Hi,

I'm heading for a week of winter sun on 5 Feb to Costa Caleta, can anyone recommend any decent bars? Locations on a map would be great if poss, not expecting Ibiza nightlife but I heard it has improved alot since 1999 last time I came!!

Cheers

Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Caleta nightlife.

I'm going 24th to 28th January so I'll update when I get home.

Blackpool...
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Caleta nightlife.

Go to The Music Hall Tavern, Sundays only in Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria & Lanzorote on different nights, it's a travelling "Drag Queen Show", absolutely hysterical, you get a meal and drink as much wine as you can "BEFORE" the show starts. Check out the website: www.musichalltavern.com not sure if there's anything on Mon - Sat

Blackpool...
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa Caleta nightlife.

Re: Music Hall Tavern

Forgot to mention, if you're not staying in Caleta De Fuste, they pick up in Jandia & Corralejo which includes: Return Coach Travel, Meal and Show

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
657 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Costa Caleta nightlife.

not heard of this in caleta, ,i thought it was in corralejo

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Costa Caleta nightlife.

Hi,

Just got back from my 5th trip to Caleta on Saturday and some of our favourite places to visit are:

Piero's: Great shows but the drinks are a bit pricey!!

The Red Lion Pool bar: (This is behind the Villa Florida Apartments) Entertainment four times a week, a warm welcome, and good food!

The flower of Scotland: have to mention this as mates boyfriend works there! Good Karaoke!!!

If you want a good bar with excellent value food, and drinks then try The Travellers Rest. It's right on top of Chipmunk mountain! It's run by a lovely American couple, Benny and Suzi, and it's really popular with the locals! It is a long tiring uphill walk but you can get the mini train up the hill for 1euro in the day and only 3 euros for a cab at night! It's well worth the visit and we spent many nights in there putting the world to rights into the wee small hours!!

Have a good time xxx

Manchester
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Costa Caleta nightlife.

Fuerteventurasno1fan, thanks.

By pricey what sort of prices are we looking at? I've heard Flower of Scotland is a good place to go. Probably won't be venturing up chipmunk hill to be honest.

cheers

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
341 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Costa Caleta nightlife.

We used to enjoy going to The Flower of Scotland to see Bryan performing, but I've heard he's not there anymore.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Costa Caleta nightlife.

Hi Nosey,

We had five drinks in Piereo's (4 spirit and mixers and one lemonade) and it came to nearly 30 euros! Nearly fell off me chair!!

Average price for spirit and mixer is 2.50-4.50 euros and beer is 2-4 euros per pint. It really depends where you go and happy hours etc

xxx

Manchester
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Costa Caleta nightlife.

Thanks Fuerteventurasno1fan,

30 euro for 5 drinks!!!! No wonder you nearly fell off your chair lol 2-4 Euro a pint doesn't seem too bad I pay that where I am anyways.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Costa Caleta nightlife.

Can recommend Flower of Scotland, cracking atmosphere.

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste