We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

march weather

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
staffs
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
march weather

hi travelling to costa coleta mid march, wanted to know is it chilly in the evenings , thanks

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
338 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: march weather

I've been to Caleta for the last four years, always in March and I have never worn a cardigan on a night time.....but it also could be that my sunburn is keeping me warm. I would take one or two to be on the safe side though. Shame we cannot make it this March !

staffs
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: march weather

thanks for the reply flysun , does it get really warm in the day and have you ever had any rain in march ?

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
338 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: march weather

We have only once went for 2 weeks our other 3 holidays in March have been for one week and we have never had bad weather. The day can start out dull but it soon passes. Infact last March was our hottest as there was a Calima that week and that was the only visit where I was bitten to bits along with my youngest grandson by the mossies. A plug in soon sorted them out !! You'll love it.

staffs
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: march weather

thanks flysun, cant wait now, 7 weeks to go!!

5. Re: march weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2012, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste