We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

stockport
Level Contributor
318 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

I've read up on the recommended places to eat and drink in Caleta, but can find little info on where they are. Does anyone have a map with the restaurants marked on it. Or are they all clustered together and relatively easy to find?

We are staying a Fuertesol Bungalows (just over the main road) if that's any help.

The Chocolate Shop
££ - £££, Cafe, British
Ascension
££ - £££, Mediterranean, European
Cafe Del Town
££ - £££, Bar, Cafe, Mediterranean
liverpool
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

stayed here a few years ago. loved it you can walk to top of hill to a centre full of restraunts and bars or just head down to beach were all the restraunts and bars are great choice for both areas

stockport
Level Contributor
318 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

Thanks - hadn't realised there was anywhere up the hill - I assume you just head the opposite direction from the beach?

Any recommendations up there? And is the view worth the walk!

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,376 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

we go to caleta 4 times a year plenty of places to eat out ,it all depends on what you are after ..check out this website has all idea,s for you

fuerteventura.com/Caleta%20de%20fuste/index.…

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,376 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

its all down to what you want i love nestors , tommy nutters ,slow boat2 for eating ,,then for a drink i have a walk to places like piero,s nightly entertainment on here ,,or the blues bar , 60,s bar legends..bar... the flower of scotland,, or have a walk into one of the hotels for there entertainment

its down to you want you want to do and personal taste ,,no matter what you will enjoy caleta,

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,376 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

another link for you to find out about caleta

http://www.fuerteventura.uk.com/caleta.html

stockport
Level Contributor
318 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

Thanks for the info

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
7,509 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

From the Fuertesol Apartments it´s just a 5/10 minute walk into the centre of Caleta, and all the bars and restaurants are close by.

If you walk up the hill (5 mins) there´s the Montecastillo Fiesta Centre wich has bars and restaurants.

Pick up a free map from your reception and you´kll soon find out where things are.

Have a look at www.freewebs.com/caletafuertventura - lots of info about the resort and photos of all the bars and restaurants.

wakefield
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

Am I missing a hill?

when we went a few years ago don't even remember seeing a hill,don't get me wrong i was younger and drank more in them days..

Are we talking about the slightly sloping road..

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
7,509 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

The hill starts at the underpass under the main road.

If you take the pedestrian walkway you go past the Fuertesol apartments, up past Caleta Dorada, then to to the Montecastillo Centre, past Fuerteventura Beach Club and then the Castillo Beach apartments.

IYou then come out near to what was the Travellers Rest (now Miramar bar).

There are further developments further up the hill, which reaches 168m. Excellent views from the top.

Mentioned in this post
Club Caleta Dorada
Club Caleta Dorada
3,038 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
Fuerteventura Beach Club
Fuerteventura Beach Club
553 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
Castillo Beach
Castillo Beach
1,230 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
wakefield
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants and Bars in Caleta

Wow just looked on Google maps and realized we must have been very lazy.

We never got that far up, thought the resort finished just past the complex before Broncemar if i remember right was Tony Romas by there?

Is it worth walking that far up for nice bars/restaurants especially now we have toddler in tow?

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste