We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
s. wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

Hi

This will be our 01s time to Fuereventura and we booked to stay at the Broncemar Beach - I am feeling quite concerned now to be honest as when we booked this hotel a few weeks ago it was because of all the good reviews, now we have read a few bad/mixed reviews the past few days on here. We are not expecting five star accommodation as this is a 3 star, we just want a clean hotel, good standard of food and entertainment for our 3 year old - and us of course.

Can anyone give me a honest review

CB

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
637 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

go to caleta 3-4 times a year ,and NEVER heard of any bad reports about the broncemar, good quality 3 star accommodation. for all the people that visit this hotel you have read a FEW mixed / bad reports , i would only worry if there were MANY .

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

We're going there too on the 20th June and I've also been a bit worried about the bad reviews.

BUT on the otherhand - there are more good ones, so if you consider that all people are different and the majority of the reviews are good, or 'brilliant' then this is making me feel a bit better.

At the end of the day, a holiday is what you make it !

Hope you have a good time

london
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

also people complain about any tiny thing..we didnt stay here but passed it and had a look around it many times..looks really nice

Level Contributor
301 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

I walked into the Broncemar Beach in Caleta de Fustes just a couple of days ago. Some parts of the reviews are not accurate, although the appearance seems a bit older.

Again, reviews are personal and expectations are so. Some people see peeling-off paint as a major complaint, but it is 'normal' at the Canary Islands. The attitude of 'Manana, Manana' (tomorrow, tomorrow) is everywhere apparent.

I wouldn't worry: you will enjoy Fuerteventura and Caleta de Fustes.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
932 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

Just back from Broncemar last week for the 2nd time and I'd quite happily stay there again.

I've no real problems at all with the hotel I found all the staff to be helpful and polite. Can't comment on the food as we were self catering but there is plenty of entertainment going on for young and old.

Fell free to PM me if you want anymore info/advice.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

Hi, we have stayed at BB since our twin daughters were 1 - they are now 7.... when you arrive ask for a ground floor room near the play area as these are the quietest rooms. We always go Self Catering but have heard poor commnets about the food. Good restaurants for families include La Bodeguita and El Patio. Entertainment in Broncemar is geared towards families and the ents staff do work hard. reception staff and manager are very frindly. Hope this helps - ENJOY !!!

s. wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

Hi

Thanks for your reply, you must like this hotel to go back so many times - I read on the reviews that a few families had problems with cochroaches on the ground floor rooms and sugguested we ask for a second floor room, we are looking forward to our holiday at the Broncemar, just hope the rooms etc are clean and the food is good, we're going all inclusive.

CB

wigan
Level Contributor
310 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

Hi Crazybabes

me and hubby stayed at this hotel on the 30th April for a week self catering. We enjoyed it so much we go back on the 18th June for 2 weeks all inclusive (cos we tasted a bit of the food off someone and it was fine).

Met some great people and entertainment was a bit wild sometimes - throwing reps in the pool and things I did about 20 odd years ago - but all in all a good holiday - hope the next one will be as good - roll on next saturday !! sue

s. wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

Hi Sue

Thank you for your reply, I hope you have a fab time at the Broncemar, you can update me when you return...... Did you stay in a ground floor room last time, I have emailed the hotel asking for a room on the 2nd floor as I read a lot of bad reviews about people having cochroaches in their rooms on the ground floor.

Enjoy you hol...

CB

Glasgow
Level Contributor
932 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Broncemar Beach aparthotel - Caleta

We stayed on the ground floor last month and never seen a cockroach either in the room on on the complex.

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste