We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
34 reviews
Suite Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua

We have booked to stay in this place next week, a one bedroom apartment, self catering. It is not very clear if towels and toiletries such as shampoo are provided, or we need to bring our own. Can anyone please advise?

Also, any other useful tips such as a friendly pub (Not noisy), a nice seafood restaurant, and beach sports - jetskiing etc, will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation.

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
125 reviews
1. Re: Suite Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua

I stayed there a few years ago and am pretty sure they didn't supply toiletries etc and you will need to bring beach towels. There is a watersport centre on the prom where you can hire jet skis, go snorkelling/diving and also swim with sea lions. If you go out the pool entrance onto the prom and turn right just follow the shoreline for around 400yds you cant miss it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Suite Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua

Hi Doogiedog

I am grateful for your advice. I look forward to swimming with sea lions.

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
7,874 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: Suite Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua

A nice bar is close to where you are staying- it´s called the Dog and Duck, and is on the ground floor of the San Jorge.

A popular seafood restaurant is the Frasquita Restaurante at the far south of the main beach.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
34 reviews
4. Re: Suite Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua

Thank you very much for the info. We'll visit the Dog and Duck, and Frasquita at some stage. Appreciated.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: Suite Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua

Hi ST88888,hope you had a good holiday,did you manage to swim with sea lions and how much was it,also was it worth it. Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
34 reviews
6. Re: Suite Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua

Hi Scouseandy54

We had a great holiday, sunny and hot every day and no rain for a week. We did go along to the beach but found the price of 'swimming with sea lions' too expensive so we did not bother. I can't remember what they charged now but it seemed dear to us. It was a wonderful poolside holiday, sunbathing and swimming daily by the hotel pools and there were 3 pools to choose from. It all depends on what you are after for your holiday. We enjoyed our holiday very much and hope that you will too. Please also see the review that I wrote regarding the same accommodation. Cheers!

7. Re: Suite Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 13:19
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste