We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April Weather..... Aparthotel Broncemar Beach

Level Contributor
168 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
April Weather..... Aparthotel Broncemar Beach

looking at booking Aparthotel Broncemar Beach in april but was wondering if anyone has been this time of year... and what should it expect the temp to be and the uv levels as i do like a tan ;-)

Cool Runnings
Motorcycle Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Canary Surf Academy
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,371 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April Weather..... Aparthotel Broncemar Beach

we have been in april in the past you should be getting plenty of sun ,,days might start cloudy but as soon as the cloud dissapers you should be getting temps in the mid 20.s so plenty of sunbathing weather evenings might be coolder in the teens so a light cardigan or jumper to cover up ,,what ever the weather will be a lot better there than the uk go and enjoy your holiday

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
7,083 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April Weather..... Aparthotel Broncemar Beach

The UV index should be about 6 or 7 in late April. It´s 3 or 4 at the moment.

Level Contributor
79 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April Weather..... Aparthotel Broncemar Beach

Have visited Fuerteventura in December and always came back with a tan. So in spring time with even more sun I'm sure you'll get a nice tan.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April Weather..... Aparthotel Broncemar Beach

just back and although windy it was still sunny at some points in the day and got a fabulous tan. just get out of then wind. We liked laying on the beach against the wall for protection and really enjoyed it. Broncemar is very family orientated and we didn't enjoy that so much as the quieter apartments available elsewhere.

Level Contributor
981 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: April Weather..... Aparthotel Broncemar Beach

I've booked Broncemar April 21-25 with my wife. Was warm enough last year for sunbathing.

6. Re: April Weather..... Aparthotel Broncemar Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste