We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

I saw reference to taking a USB stick and you can watch films through the TV - is this true? How easy is it?

Would be nice to chill and watch a film if we choose to stay in some nights...

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

Just wanted to bump this up...

Can anyone help?

scotland
Level Contributor
12,149 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

You can watch Movies from a USB stick if the TV has a usb port ,plug and play normally , select menu , scroll to USB ,enter , select your moive , enter and it should play . a copy and paste review below

">Anyway back to the bungalows take a usb stick with you to watch your films,mp3s the televisions are great!.We tend to go out a few nights and stay in a couple so put yr movies on a stick/harddrive

Edited: 14 May 2012, 09:23
North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

Thanks for that - so you can definietly watch movies via USB...i only saw 1 reference to this in all the reviews i have read so wondered if that person was mistaken...can't even find the review which mentioned it now!!

Thanks for the message as well - OH is in IT and has loads of high capacity USB sticks hanging around the house

scotland
Level Contributor
12,149 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

I might have made a slight error ,sorry ..Castillo Playa Apartments have usb ports on the TV's .

If the post you read ,said they did use a usb stick , it will have been correct ?

Take one anway as its not going to fill your case etc !

Edited: 14 May 2012, 11:35
North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

I think the review was part of the Castillo Playa Apartments reviews; however aren't these the same place as Catillo Playa Bungalows? The address is on Pitera and the pictures of the pool are the same...

Will still take a USB stick but was thinking of investing in a portable DVD Player should the USB stick not be an option

scotland
Level Contributor
12,149 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

Its confusing I know ,Castillo Playa Bungalows are a different place from Castillo Playa Apts

see ..It' the best place to stay if you like self catering!!

holidaywatchdog.com/…revtext_53104

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

Even more confused now!!

We're staying at the Bungalows and the Apartments have the same pictures!!

Are we sure these aren't the same place because all the pictures are of the same place!

scotland
Level Contributor
12,149 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g658907-d4987…

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g658907-d1217…

seems to be two reviews for the same place under different names and the same address as well , confused.com , !!! your usb will work after all .

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

It is a bit puzzling!!

The pictures and descriptions do seem to point out that they're the same place

Think i'll get OH to loads some films and music onto a USB just in case

10. Re: TV at Castillo Playa Bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:43
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste