We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holidayweather.com ..accurate ?

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
79 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
holidayweather.com ..accurate ?

looking at the 14 day forecast for corralejo , not brilliant. is this usually accurate.

looking windy and temps 19 -23 for week we are there 18-25th and with a days rain : (

maybe im expecting too much or will it be wrong ? not that im paranoid about it like ; )

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
939 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holidayweather.com ..accurate ?

Fuerteventura can be an odd place for weather but its always warm/hot with plenty of breaks in the clouds if there are any for the sun to shine through.

You need to remember the temps they give are the average for throughout the day. so the max should be much higher especially when in the sun and not in the shade ;)

scotland
Level Contributor
12,162 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holidayweather.com ..accurate ?

In short I'd say no ,eg, if you look at another weather site you will get something different all together ....one site even repotred Fog .....unheard of in Fue I'd say

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
939 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holidayweather.com ..accurate ?

When i say odd place for weather all i mean is there is usually a fair bit of cloud cover at some point in the day which usually passes quickly and usually with no rain.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
79 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holidayweather.com ..accurate ?

thanks , never been before so unsure what to expect , particularly at this time of year.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holidayweather.com ..accurate ?

Don't worry about the forecast.

If it does rain it will be more than likely only for a few minutes then the sun will be back out again.

It will feel a LOT hotter than the weather forcast says I was there at the end of March (my 7th time) and was swimming in the sea and the unheated pool every day even though the forcast was for 21 degrees that week.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: holidayweather.com ..accurate ?

All sounds pretty positive. I lived in Gran Canaria for a year and a half and only experienced lots of rain in Nov/Dec when we had 12 weeks rain in 2 days and everywhere flooded so as I am going to Fuerte in May, I am expecting glorious weather.

In fact, I think I travelled via Fuerte on the way from Lanzarote to Athens and the Greek Islands around May time and it was lovely. Bit windy, but hey, it is the windy island.

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
5,904 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: holidayweather.com ..accurate ?

Use this link for the Corralejo 5 day forecast -http://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios/oliva-la-id35014

It´s usually very accurate.

8. Re: holidayweather.com ..accurate ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 11:15
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste