We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Cave?

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
The Cave?

Anyone been here for pizza? Is it any good?

Other half fancies pizza tonight and not sure where to go...

Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Cave?

The owners used to have a pizza restaurant until a couple of years ago. It was above The Cave in what is now Hemmingways. The pizza restaurant used to have a very good reputation, so I presume they still make them in the same way.

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Cave?

Might give it a try tonight-think someone mentioned it in a review of Castillo Playa Bungalows and they said it was good

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Cave?

Pizza's were quite nice-choice limited to about 15 pizza's and were thin stone baked which I like...got some pictures but will have to wait until I can get the Cave listed as a restaurant and leave a review which I can't seem to do on my iPhone...

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Cave?

Great Lasange with free drink great atmosphere lovely people.!!!

5. Re: The Cave?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste