We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drink prices at Barcelo Thalasso

Bristol
Level Contributor
73 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
drink prices at Barcelo Thalasso

We will be staying in this hotel in June and would like to know if the drinks are expensive as we are not all inclusive, also do they do a happy hour or other drinks offers? Thanks

Tywyn, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: drink prices at Barcelo Thalasso

Stayed at the Barcelo 5 times last year really nice hotel u will enjoy it. Were going June the 5th this year 2 weeks all inclusive.

The drinks are expensive thats why the majority go AI. And there is no happy hour either Im afraid.

Tip for u go to sixties bar round the corner pretty cheaqp there.

Have a nice holiday

lakedistrict
Level Contributor
97 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: drink prices at Barcelo Thalasso

Don't worry there are some happy hours in town, best one we found was El Capitans opposite the Barcelo they have an early afteroon one and I think 21.00 -22.00 two large wines 3 euro and 2 pints 3.50 we will be going there probably every day for a week 2nd March Happy Days!

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: drink prices at Barcelo Thalasso

We have been 3 times and the 1st time drinks were so expensive we upgraded to all inc when we got there and the last couple of times we booked All Inc through the travel agent.We still went out the odd night but it still worked out cheaper.It depends if your going to be out and about every day/night but if your planning on lazing round the pool upgrade.Its not that we are big drinkers but it also includes all your coffee,s and soft drinks etc plus lunch.Its a lovely hotel but this time we are trying another hotel in the nearby area so just hope it comes up to the barcelo standards as it was a good bit cheaper so more within our budget.

scotland
Level Contributor
14,390 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: drink prices at Barcelo Thalasso

I would say the prices were not over the top for a good Hotel and it will still be cheaper outside the Hotel to eat and drink .Have a look here for some prices outside the Hotel

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g658907-i12237-k…

Bristol
Level Contributor
73 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: drink prices at Barcelo Thalasso

Thanks for your replies, very helpful. We may consider upgrading to All Inc then but as we wont be up drinking til late (we have a 3 year old) we didnt think it would be worth it. We are also going on the 5th June so may see you there! X

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: drink prices at Barcelo Thalasso

Hi

Just booked anAI deal here for June. I was wondering whether they give you the water by the glass or whether you can ask for bottles? I prefer the idea that they would give you bottles, and also so you can take it back to your room. Does anyone know?

Tywyn, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: drink prices at Barcelo Thalasso

Yes they do have Bottled water on AI. Remember when u used to have milk bottles from the milkman. Well they are like that quite large 3/4 of a Litre if I remember rightly.

U can get them from the bar and or the Restaurant at Luch or Dinner just ask the waiters. I have never seen them at Breakfast as its self service.

About taking them to your room your not really supposed to take them. As they take the tops off the bottles.

You can also get water from the AI bit by the pool in plastic cups as well.

I usually buy a couple of small bottles from the local hyper market for trips etc etc.

Have a nice time.

8. Re: drink prices at Barcelo Thalasso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste