We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet February flights from Bristol

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
146 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet February flights from Bristol

Anyone know when they are released?

signed up to the email alert last time, but it came 24 hours after the flights went on for sale, so dont have much faith in that.!!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet February flights from Bristol

Enter your details on the attached link

http://www.lowcostroutes.com/en/flights_alert

I used them last time. The minute they come on sale, you are sent an emai. Saves looking every day on easyjet site.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
146 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet February flights from Bristol

Thank you. Have registered. Hope they send email straight away this time.

Maybe i was unlucky last time to get mine late.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet February flights from Bristol

Easyjet are poor at notifying us flights are out. Their email or notification or facebook comes a week later than when they were actually on sale.

I needed to book a flight for this June to Fuert. The link I posted sent me an email at around 23:50 one night saying the flights were available to book. I could see the email on my phone. When I went onto easyjet site, there were there. As I was one of the 1st to book, I had good prices.

Just keep checking your emails all the time. Its a good service and worked for me. Ive got a few alerts waiting for them for Alicante next March.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
146 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet February flights from Bristol

Thanks. All signed up . I'll keep checking my emails. Hopefully not too long now.

5. Re: Easyjet February flights from Bristol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 15:35
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet February flights from Bristol

You provide a great service and its very much appreciated. You saved me a lot of money. I was sleeping, heard my i phone ping to indicate a new email which woke me around midnight. It was your email to say the flights were on sale. Booked immediately. They had gone up around £40 each by 8am!

Waiting now for EZ flights next March to Alicante for a weekend break. Im all registered up and waiting for your email.

Many thanks

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
146 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyjet February flights from Bristol

Hi cjb74. Will this lot of flights, that are released this month (hopefully) cover the months october to april? Do you know if they will go as far as the easter holidays or will that be the next batch that is released later on in the year?

TIA

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easyjet February flights from Bristol

Hi there. In my experience, easyjet usually only release 5/6 months at a time. This will be Nov to March. Easter 2014 is mid April (18th good Friday), so I should imagine it will be another 6 months at least before April 2014 flights are out as it will be next summers. You are probably looking at them being out September/October for next April.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
146 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Easyjet February flights from Bristol

Thanks for that. Last few years we've booked a package or done eurocamping for april/may so have lost touch a bit with how the low cost airlines operate, when they release their flights for the different seasons ect..

We booked our august easyjet flights for spain the day they were released, sometime back in october i think

They have steadily risen in price, and are now so expensive, that had we have been looking to book them now, we simply wouldn't have been able to afford them!!

Funnily enough, Ryanair seem to be the opposite from easyjet in that you dont necessacarily get the best price by booking them early.. They tend to fluctuate more. Booked flights for the south of france a few years ago for august in november, when they were released. They remained the same price for a few months afterwards, then nosedived for about four weeks, and then rose steadily in price again,- bizzare.

Pleased that summer dates wont be released for a few months yet, as cant really afford to shell out for two lots of flights at the moment.

Got a few destinations in mind for a cheap break in either october this year or feb next. Will see what flight prices, are like on release day and go for the best bargain. Thanks again, and good luck with getting yours.

i'll be checking everyday.wish they'd hurry up now,

Hope they dont release them over the easter hols as we are away then. Be just my luck:-)

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easyjet February flights from Bristol

Possibly on sale tonight, try around midnight,